Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I See Your Smile in the Rain


It’s raining out there. The raindrops keep falling heavily. Nothing is seen so clearly.
From my window, I feel trapped. Can’t go anywhere. Forced to stay at home while I want to do is just going out and enjoy the day. Hated it much but yet it’s just a matter of choice what I gotta do next.

Watching TV-checked. Browsing internet-checked. Reading book-checked. But, the rain is still there. Non-stop pouring, almost like never-ending for the rest of the day. Feel bored, then I started to stare on my window. Again. Watching the rain and desperately hoping that it will stop soon. Nothing has changed anyway. The unfriendly rain plus extra wind, storm, and thunder have definitely shown their power.

Hopeless and little bit of helpless, I still concentrate on the dark sky. There’s no sign that it will change anyway. I decide to move on and do something in the kitchen. But, before I make any move, suddenly there's a soft whispering inside my heart...
" Stay a bit longer and see..."

I don't know whether it's my imagination or it is real, but suddenly I can see the raindrops almost like dancing.
Pouring my surrounding with colorful and beautiful gradation. 
Yes, I might watch too much movies or animated movies....
But for this time, I'll let my imagination runs as fast as it could... As high as possible...
And suddenly my heart feels that peaceful joy and I started to see some wonderful things...

From a different perspective...
I can smell the wet soil, the certain aroma that I always like when it rains...
I can smell the fresh scent of the plants that have been showered generously by the rain...
And suddenly again, I can see Your Smile, Lord, in the rain...
While not much things to do, I try to focus on You...
And amazingly, the feeling of emptiness moves away...
Instead, I feel loved by You once again...
Feeling the love that I rarely feel in this world...
The love that loves me unconditionally no matter what...

The Love. The Wind. The Smile. The Rain.
They all blend together harmoniously.
Filled my heart with the kind of warmth that I've never felt before.
I'm thanking God for this beautiful moment...
Some of the moments that I will remember for a long time...
As long as I live...
Being there and knowing that He loves us is just one of the miraculous things in my life...

The rain has stopped.
And suddenly, my heart longs for another rain :)

* a long time unfinished note that just got additional inspiration today...
Thank God:)

fon@sg
May 21st, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment