Sunday, July 11, 2010

ReSiPI (Renungan Singkat Penyegar Iman): Forever Sun


YOUR light shines through me
to the deepest part of my heart
that has never been touched
by anyone else.

Your love has showed me
the brightest day that could happen
As long as I believe that YOU’re my forever SUN
who will shine in every journey of my life. (-fon-)
(inspiration as soon as I’ve finished reading the Psalm 84:11)

HCMC, 12 July 2010
-fon-
* For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
the LORD bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
from those whose walk is blameless.
---Psalm 84:11

* ReSiPI: rubrik baru yang asalnya adalah Renungan Singkat Penyegar Iman, diusahakan konsisten tiap Senin muncul. Singkat-padat-membawa penyegaran bagi setiap insan yang rindu akan DIA. ReSiPI juga bisa merupakan kata yang mirip dengan RECIPE (dalam Bahasa Inggris, berarti: RESEP) yang moga-moga bisa menjadi RESEP kita agar bisa dengan tenang melangkah dalam hidup bersama-Nya apa pun yang terjadi:) Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment