Monday, May 11, 2015

A Not-So-Perfect Day

A Not-So-Perfect Day

I don't know.
Yes, I don't know.
Well, should I start my writing with something much more interesting rather than IDK a.k.a I Don't Know?
But, really...
There are times that I really don't know.
Don't know what to do, don't know what to say, don't know what the future might bring.
I wish my days would be full of flowers that blossom beautifully.
I wish my days are just such perfect days that I've got nothing to complain about...
But, those are just my wishes.
Things that I know (finally, huh? There's something that I know haha :)), those are just my wishful thinking.
While in reality, they never really exactly happen that much.

Life sometimes is full of unexpected things.
Some are good ones, many times they just turn out to be bad not too mention nightmares.
But, after the suffering that we've gone through, somehow there's a power that looks after us.
A power that guides us...
Especially when we're so tired and weak...
And we thought we could never go on...
Yes, there's this magical hand that leads us to get through all of the problems...
It's not that the problem suddenly flies away...
But, somehow, in some ways, we got the strength to go on despite all the bad things that we thought we could never dare to face.

Those magical moments remind me of the Almighty.
The One and Only who can help me(read: us) to get through all the things in our lives.
Life isn't a fairy tale.
It's pretty far from Hollywood dream that ends: " And they live happily ever after..." in each of its ending...
But, yes...
Every cloud has a silver lining...
There'll be a rainbow after the rain...
If only we wait patiently for them to come, as long as we keep on fighting 'till the end.

A not-so-perfect-day like today...
Or like yesterday...
Or like two years ago...
Or like tomorrow...
Or like ten years from now...
Most probably those days will come to us anyway...
But in those not-so-perfect days...
There's always this special and perfect God who will always guide me.
He'll guide you...
He'll guide us...
In every step of the way...
In the midst of a long and winding road...
For He's always there to guide us and to see us through.

I'm thankful for my not-so-perfect days...
Because I know, I got a perfect God who knows exactly the picture perfect of my life in His Eyes.

12.05.2015
-fon-/ Fonny Jodikin

No comments:

Post a Comment